juicy veggie burger loaded with veggies and Spero cheese
- BUNS: 2, we used brioche!
- OIL: 1 tbsp - use a neutral oil like canola
- PLANT-BASED PATTIES: 2, we used Beyond Meat!
- Spero SunfloweR Cream Cheese: ½ cup, The Original :D
- TOPPINGS: your choice. We used green leaf lettuce, tomato, red onion, & sprouts!
- TOAST buns lightly & set aside.
- HEAT cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- DRIZZLE oil onto the skillet & place patties on top - they should begin to sizzle right away!
- COOK, undisturbed, until a nice crust forms on the bottom, approx. 3-5 min.
- FLIP & continue cooking for an additional 3-5 min.
- SPREAD a thick layer of Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese (the cheesier the better!) onto the bottom of the brioche bun.
- TOP w/ lettuce, followed by the burger & another layer of cheese.
- ADD the rest of your yummy topping!
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, oh-so-satisfying burger!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device