fruity, creamy, cheesy goodness!
prep time: 20 minutes. cook time: 15 minutes. serves 3.
- PECANS: ¾ cup
- DATES: ¾ cup
- COCONUT OIL: 2 tsp
- BLUEBERRIES: 1 cup, fresh
- AGAVE SYRUP: ¼ cup
- LIME JUICE: 1 tsp
- VANILLA EXTRACT: ¼ tsp
- PRE-HEAT oven to 350°F
- BLEND pecans, dates, & coconut oil in a food processor until small bits remain & it forms into a ball.
- PRESS crust mixture into the 6-inch springform pan carefully & distribute with your fingers. *tip: use a small glass or back of a spoon to reeaaally press it down & let some crust come up the sides.
- BAKE for approx. 10 min.
- ADD milk, agave syrup, & agar powder into a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil while whisking. When it boils, lower heat & simmer for 2 min. while you keep whiskin'. Then remove from heat.
- ADD Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese into a separate bowl & add the milky mixture in little by little, mixing with a spoon. Once mixed, pour over crust.
- TAP (gently!) the springform pan on a counter to remove bubbles inside cheesecake mixture. Set the pan aside on the counter to cool for 20 min. uncovered before covering with foil & placing in the fridge to chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- MEANWHILE... prep the blueberry compote! Heat a small saucepan over medium-heat. Add blueberries, agave syrup, lime juice, & vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- COOK on low heat for approx. 6-7 min. It'll become nice & saucy. :)
- REMOVE from heat & let it cool.
- REMOVE cheesecake from springform pan & transfer to a plate once set.
- TOP w/ prepared blueberry compote. Slice & serve chilled.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, dreamy cheesecake!