omelette stuffed with veggies & creamy cheese
- BEAT eggs or vegan egg substitute in a small bowl.
- HEAT a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add olive oil, then sauté onions until translucent. Add spinach & sauté until tender. Remove from saucepan.
- POUR eggs into saucepan & evenly coat pan. Once eggs begin to get firmer, add veggies & a thick layer of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese. Add salt and pepper as desired. Allow to cook until desired doneness.
- FOLD the omelette in the pan, surrounding the filling inside.
- SPRINKLE with salt and pepper.
- INDULGE in your new favorite cheesy omelette! :D