Fudge Brownies with Chocolate Chips
chocolate cream cheese fudge brownies
This decadent chocolatey fudgy brownie is the perfect treat for brownie and cheesecake fans alike!
- ALMOND FLOUR: 3/4 cup
- CACAO POWDER: 1/2 cup
- BAKING SODA: 1/2 tsp
- SALT: 1/2 tsp
- PLANT-BASED EGG: 8 Tbsp
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese: 1 tub The Original
- COCOA POWDER
- COCONUT OIL: 1/4 cup , melted
- PURE ORGANIC CANE SUGAR: 3/4 cup
- VANILLA EXTRACT: 1 tsp
- NON-DAIRY MILK: 2 Tbsp
- NON-DAIRY CHOCOLATE CHIPS: 1/2 cup, plus more on top
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8x8 inch square pan with parchment paper.
- ADD the almond flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl, whisk until well combined.
- ADD plant-based egg and Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, cocoa powder, coconut oil, sugar, vanilla, and milk in a large bowl, whisk until combined.
- ADD wet to dry. Use a spatula to mix until just combined. Don’t over mix. Fold in chocolate chips.
- POUR batter into the lined pan (it will be thick). Spread the batter out evenly and sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until set. It will firm up more as it cools. Cool on a wire rack and then transfer to the fridge to cool for a few hours. Slice and enjoy!