chocolate crinkle cookies
heavenly chocolate cookies that will melt in your mouth
- SIFT dry ingredients (aside from the powdered sugar) together in a bowl & set aside.
- MIX coconut oil, Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, & vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- ADD dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients with the mixer on medium-low, until the dough is thoroughly mixed.
- COVER & let sit in the fridge for at least an hour (or overnight).
- ROLL 1-2 tbsp of dough into a round ball.
- TOSS cookie dough balls in a bowl of powdered sugar until they are completely covered. *To get the best crinkles, make sure there is a generous amount of powdered sugar on each cookie dough ball!
- PLACE the cookies on a lined baking sheet & bake for 12-14 min. at 350°F.
- COOL for 5-10 min.
- SERVE warm! *Cookies can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.