Cream Cheese Frosting
cream cheese frosting
Sweet, decadent cream cheese frosting - perfect for cakes, cookies, & more!
- ADD the softened plant-based butter to a large mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until creamy and smooth.
- DRAIN any extra liquid in the cream cheese container. Add Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese and beat for 30 seconds (do not over-beat).
- BEAT in the vanilla. Slowly add the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, until thick and spreadable.
* If the frosting is a bit runny, put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Take it out, stir, and put it back in the freezer for 15 minutes if needed.
- FROST all your fave desserts!