Amazingly easy, but creamy and delectable!
- HEAT olive oil over medium-high heat in a medium skillet.
- ADD onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes. stir in the cream cheese and cook until warm, about 2 minutes. remove from heat.
- SPREAD the Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, mushroom, and onion mixture onto a tortilla, and top with another tortilla.
- HEAT in a clean skillet over medium-high heat, until crisp and golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- REPEAT for remaining tortillas and filling.
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device