kale & goat cheese salad
refreshing kale salad with goat cheese & creamy caesar dressing
Kale and Goat Cheese Salad
- PLACE Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese & Caesar dressing ingredients in a blender & purée until smooth.
- ADD water as desired.
- HEAT 1 tbsp of olive oil in a medium sauté pan & add the “chicken” pieces to the pan.
- SAUTÉ on low heat for 5-7 min. or until the pieces are browned.
- COOL slightly, then shred them into smaller pieces for the salad.
- DE-STEM the kale & wash the leaves.
- CUT kale into thin strips & transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- DRESS generously with as much Caesar dressing as desired & divide into 2 bowls.
- TOP with dollops of the The Goat, white beans, radish, red onion, cooked vegan chicken, & avocado slices.
- SPRINKLE hemp seeds on top & serve!