creamy, savory, delicious!
- NOODLES: 12, lasagna, approx. half a box
- Spero Sunflower Cheese: 3 tubs, we love The Original or any savory flavor :D
- PARM: ½ cup, plant-based
- PLANT-BASED OIL: 3 tbsp, we love avocado or EVOO
- GARLIC: 3 cloves, minced
- HERBS: 1½ tbsp, Italian basil or parsley, dried
- RED PEPP FLAKES: 1 tsp (optional)
- SAUCE: 26 oz jar, tomato
- SPICES: Salt & pepp
- BASIL: fresh, for garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 350°.
- BOIL a big pot of salted water & cook lasagna noods to al dente. Drain & rinse w/ cold water. *skip this whole step if you buy oven-ready lasagna noods!
- COMBINE Spero Sunflower Cheese, plant-based parm, oil, garlic, herbs, red pepp flakes, ⅓ cup water, & a healthy pinch of salt & pepp in a bowl. Stir, taste, & adjust seasoning as you like!
- SPREAD ½-⅓ cup sauce across a 9x13 baking dish.
- LAY 3 lasagna noodles across the sauce. Trim/add more to evenly cover sauce.
- SPREAD ⅓ SperoSunflower Cheese mixture across the noodles & top with ⅓ remaining sauce & more noodles. Repeat!
- ADD a final layer of sauce & Spero Sunflower Cheese mixture.
- COVER w/ tinfoil & bake for 25-30 min. or until the sauce is bubblin' around the edges.
- REMOVE tinfoil & bake for 5 more min.
- COOL slightly b4 serving & top with fresh basil leaves.
- INDULGE in your fave new creamy, saucy lasagnaaaaa!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device