creamy pasta made by LIZZO! (as seen on TikTok)
- PASTA: 1 box, your choice (Lizzo used Banza penne pasta!)
- CHERRY TOMATOES: ½ cup
- GARLIC: 2 cloves, minced
- Spero Sunflower Cheese: 1 tub, The Goat :D (also try The Herb, The Original, or The Smoked)
- BASIL: fresh leaves
- OIL: 1 tbsp (Lizzo used Grapeseed)
- SPICES: salt, pepper, & any seasonings you'd like! (Lizzo used honey & chili flakes)
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PLACE cherry tomatoes in a casserole pan.
- ADD the entire tub of Spero Alternative Goat Cheese over the tomatoes.
- DRIZZLE oil on top and add basil leaves.
- SPRINKLE w/ salt & pepper. Add additional seasonings (honey, chili flakes, etc.) as desired!
- BOIL salted water and cook pasta according to the package's instructions.
- BAKE tomatoes and cheese up for 30 minutes, or until cheese becomes golden brown on top.
- STIR to combine cheese and tomatoes until it becomes a creamy sauce.
- ADD cooked pasta to the mixture and cover noodles with the sauce.
- INDULGE in your new fave goaty creamy pasta...JUST LIKE LIZZO!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device