Mushroom Carbonara Recipe
a delicious pasta dish for mushroom lovers
- LINGUINE OR OTHER PASTA: 1/2 pound
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese: 1 tub, we love The Original
- GARLIC CLOVE: 1 minced
- TURMERIC: 1/2 tsp
- SALT: 1/2 tsp
- PEPPER: 1/2 tsp
- OLIVE OIL: 4 tbsp, divided
- BABY BELLA MUSHROOMS, SLICED: 1 pint
- GARNISH: roughly chopped parsley
- ADD Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, The Original garlic, turmeric, salt, pepper, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and 1 cup pasta water to a blender.
- BRING a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- ADD to the blender and then cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package instructions.
- HEAT a medium skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- COOK mushrooms until browned and tender and then remove from the heat.
- BLEND on high speed until smooth.
- TOSS the sauce over pasta and add the mushrooms.