spero cream cheese lathered on colorful pinwheel sandwiches.
- TORTILLAS: 2
- Spero Sunflower Cheese: 1 tub, any savory flavor!
- RED PEPPER: 1, cut into thin strips
- GREEN PEPPER: 1, cut into thin strips
- YELLOW PEPPER: 1, cut into thin strips
- PURPLE CABAGE: 1/2 cup, thinly sliced
- RED ONION: 1/4 cup, thinly sliced
- SALT: one pinch
- SESAME SEEDS: 2 tsps
- PLACE the flour tortilla wrap in a large plate.
- SPREAD 2-3 tablespoons of Spero® Sunflower® Cheese over flour tortilla wrap evenly.
- PLACE the thinly sliced (approx. 5 slices of each) red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, red onions and purple cabbage at the center of prepared tortilla wrap.
- SPRINKLE required salt and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds over the vegetables and cream cheese.
- ROLL the tortilla wrap starting from one side until it is completely rolled out to the other end.
- SLICE the stuffed & rolled tortilla wrap with serrated knife with 2 inch thickness.
- REPEAT the same procedure with another flour tortilla wrap and remaining vegetables.
- SERVE the veggie cream cheese pinwheels as lunch or after school snack. You can also serve it chilled.
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device