Spero cream cheese lathered on colorful pinwheel sandwiches.
- 2 Flour Tortilla wraps
- 1 tub Spero cream cheese (any flavor except Cinnamon; we used Redpepper)
- 1 Red pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Green pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1 Yellow pepper (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 Cup Purple cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Red onions (thinly sliced)
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame seeds
- Place the flour tortilla wrap in a large plate.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of Spero cream cheese (any flavor except Cinnamon; we used Redpepper) over flour tortilla wrap evenly.
- Now place the thinly sliced (approx. 5 slices of each) red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, red onions and purple cabbage at the center of prepared tortilla wrap.
- Sprinkle required salt and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds over the vegetables and cream cheese.
- Now roll the tortilla wrap starting from one side until it is completely rolled out to the other end.
- Slice the stuffed & rolled tortilla wrap with serrated knife with 2 inch thickness.
- Repeat the same procedure with another flour tortilla wrap and remaining vegetables.
- Now serve the veggie cream cheese pinwheels as lunch or after school snack. You can also serve it chilled.