pumpkin spice oatmeal
creamy, spiced pumpkin oatmeal with warm cinnamon apples
- OATS: 1 cup, old fashioned
- PUMPKIN PUREE: ¼ cup
- PUMPKIN SPICE: ½ tsp
- Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese: ¼ cup (plus extra for topping!), The Original or The Pumpkin :D
- WATER: 1½ cups (or amount your oatmeal calls for!)
- VANILLA EXTRACT: ¼ tsp
- SWEETENER: 1 tbsp, your choice. We used maple syrup!
- APPLE: 1, diced
- CINNAMON: ¼ tsp
- VEGAN BUTTER: 1 tbsp
- TOPPINGS: your choice. We used cacao nibs, cranberries, & raisins!
- COMBINE oats & water in a small pot over medium heat.
- ADD Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, pumpkin spice, vanilla, pumpkin puree, & sweetener into the oats & cook until the oats soften.
- COOK apples in a pan w/ butter & cinnamon until the apples soften a bit. Approx. 3 min.
- SCOOP cooked oatmeal into a bowl
- TOP w/ sauteéd apples, a dollop of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, and all your yummy toppings.
- INDULGE in your new fave festive, creamy, dreamy oats!