creamy, savory, delicious!
- CARROTS: ½ cup, cubed
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS: ½ cup, cubed
- BEETS: ½ cup, cubed
- OIL: we love avocado or EVOO (optional)
- SPICES: salt & pepp
- PLANT-BASED BUTTER: 1 tbsp
- BREAD: Your choice - we love a multigrain or sourdough!
- Spero Sunflower Cheese: ½ - ¾ tub, The Smoked orany savory flavor! :D
- PREHEAT oven to 450ºF.
- PLACE the carrots, Brussels sprouts, & beets onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. The veggies should have a light coating.
- SEASON the veggies with salt & pepper, then toss to coat.
- SPREAD the veggies out in an even layer on the pan.
- BAKE for 30-35 minutes or until the beets are tender. Once the veggies are done, let them cool a little.
- HEAT the butter in a pan over medium heat while veggies are roasting. Toast the bread on both sides until it is golden brown.
- LAYER the toast with Spero Sunflower Cheese and top roasted veggies.
- INDULGE in the most satisfying roast-y veggie toast!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device