spinach and mushroom omelet
plant-based spinach & mushroom omelet! easy to make, and tastes like you got it from a fancy restaurant
- HEAT pan to LOW heat (4/10) and coat a NONSTICK pan with a small amount of oil
- SHAKE and pour Spero Pepita Egg.
- ADD sliced mushrooms, spinach, salt, and red chili flakes
- COVER with an airtight lid for 5-7 minutes (do not touch or stir!)
- CHECK to make sure the bottom is not burning. You might have to turn the head down slightly if you notice the bottom beginning to brown before the omelet cooks all the way through
- FOLD or FLIP it, once the omelet has cooked all the way through.
- FINISH with some crumbled Spero Alternative Goat Cheese
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device