jam & cream cheese sandwich
bread layered with cream cheese & jam, toasted to perfection
- SPREAD a thick layer (the cheesier the better!) of Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese onto 2 slices of bread & top with fresh slices of strawberries.
- SPREAD a generous layer of the strawberry jam onto the other two slices of bread.
- PLACE the slices with strawberry jam on top of the slices with cream cheese and strawberries, and press together to create a sandwich.
- SPREAD plant-based butter on both sides of each sandwich.
- HEAT a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- PLACE the sandwiches in the pan & cook for a few minutes on each side until crispy and golden brown.
- REMOVE the sandwiches from the pan and slice in half. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- INDULGE in the most satisfying jam sandwich!