Strawberry Shortcake Cake with Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese
strawberry shortcake cake
the sweet taste of strawberry shortcake in a single cake
- PLANT-BASED BUTTER: 1 cup, softened
- POWDERED SUGAR: 3 cups
- FULL FAT COCONUT MILK OR OTHER PLANT MILK: 2-3 tbsp
- VANILLA EXTRACT: 1/2 tsp
- RED FOOD COLORING: 1/8 tsp
- BEAT the softened butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes.
- ADD the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, scraping down the sides as needed. If too thick, add 1 tbsp. coconut milk at a time until desired texture.
- FROST the completely cooled cake, top with fresh strawberries, and enjoy!