creamy dreamy oatmeal topped with fresh strawberries
- OATS: 1 cup, old fashioned
- Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese: ¼ cup (plus extra for topping!), The Original or The Strawberry
- WATER: 1½ cups (or amount your package recommends!)
- VANILLA EXTRACT: ¼ tsp
- SWEETENER: 1 tbsp, your choice. We used maple syrup!
- STRAWBERRIES: 1 cup, sliced
- TOPPINGS: your choice. We used cacao nibs & graham cracker bits!
- COMBINE oats & water in a small pot over medium heat.
- ADD Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, vanilla, & sweetener into the oats once warm, give it a stir, & cook until the oats soften.
- SLICE strawberries.
- SCOOP cooked oatmeal into a bowl.
- TOP w/ strawberries, a dollop of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, and all your yummy toppings.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, dreamy oats!