stuffed cinnamon roll french toast
with creamy maple drizzle. serves 2.
- BREAD: your choice, 6 thick slices
- PLANT-BASED MILK: ¾ cup
- FLAX SEEDS: 1 tbsp
- CHIA SEEDS: 1 tbsp
- CINNAMON: 1 tbsp
- MAPLE SYRUP: 1 tbsp
- VANILLA EXTRACT: 1 tsp
- BLEND milk, flax seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, maple syrup, & vanilla until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- HEAT a greased griddle over medium-heat.
- DIP bread into batter & coat both sides. Lay slices (a couple at a time!) onto the hot pan & cook 2-3 min. per side, until nice and golden.
STUFFING + DRIZZLE
- SPREAD ⅓ cup stuffing onto a slice of French Toast & top with another slice. Repeat for a scrumptious stack. Then make a second!
- TOP each stack with creamy, maple-y drizzle & sprinkle with extra cinnamon.
- INDULGE in your new fave sweet, fluffy, drizzle-yyy French Toast!