grilled artichoke and goat cheese stuffed mushrooms
- OLIVE OIL: 2 tbsp
- CARROT: 1 (medium), coarsely grated
- GARLIC: 2 cloves, minced
- SCALLIONS: 4, trimmed & chopped
- JALAPEÑO PEPPER: 1, de-seeded & finely chopped
- BABY BELLA MUSHROOMS: 12 (medium) cleaned - remove & finely chop the stems!
- BABY SPINACH/BABY KALE: ½ cup
- ARTICHOKE HEARTS: ¼ cup, marinated & grilled, chopped
- Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese: 1 tub, The Goat :D
- BREADCRUMBS: 4 tbsp
- FRESH CHIVES: 2 tbsps, finely chopped
- NUTRITIONAL YEAST: 1 ½ tbsp (optional)
- SPICES: salt & pepp, to taste
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F & lightly oil a baking sheet. (Parchment paper also works!)
- ARRANGE mushroom caps onto the baking sheet & lightly brush or spray w/ oil.
- BAKE for approx. 8-10 min., or until softened.
- MEANWHILE heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
- ADD carrots, garlic, scallions, & jalapeños.
- SAUTÉ, stirring often, until softened, approx. 2 min.
- ADD stems & continue cooking until tender, about 3 min.
- STIR in the spinach until wilted.
- TRANSFER mixture to a bowl & add artichokes, Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, 2 tbsp breadcrumbs, chives, & nutritional yeast (optional).
- STIR until just combined & season as you like!
- SPOON filling into the mushroom caps.
- TOP w/ remaining breadcrumbs & bake for approx. 15-20 min., or until the filling is golden & bubbly.
- INDULGE in your new fave oh-so-satisfying, savory, stuffed mushrooms!