vegan "crab" rangoon
crispy wonton puffs are bursting with a creamy sea-inspired filling
- SQUEEZE artichoke hearts between 2 paper towels - remove as much water as possible!
- PULSE dulse, garlic, & artichoke hearts a few times in a food processor to finely chop.
- MIX w/ Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese.
- STIR in 3 tbsp scallions.
- SET a small bowl of water on the counter.
- LAY wonton wrappers on a clean surface.
- SPOON approx. 2 tsp cheese mixture Spero mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
- DIP a fingertip in the bowl of water & gently run it around the perimeter of the wrapper to wet the edges.
- FOLD corners into the center to envelop the filling, sealing the edges together by gently pinching.
- HEAT oil over medium-high heat in a large pan.
- ADD wontons to pan (in batches, if needed!), cook 2-3 min. per side, then remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- SERVE wontons with your favorite dipping sauce & garnish with remaining scallions.
- INDULGE in your new fave crispy, creamy, oh-so-satisfying "crab" rangoon!