Last Modified: 6/3/2019
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
The categories of information we collect can include:
• Information you provide to us directly. We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, and e-mail address when you communicate with us. We may also collect any communications between you and Company and any other information you provide to Company and its representatives.
• Information we receive from third parties. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Site, as well as to communicate directly with you, including to send you email messages and phone calls.
2. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see the “Control Over Your Information” section below.
We may share your personal information with:
• Third parties at your request.
• Other companies and brands owned or controlled by Company, and other companies owned by or under common ownership as Company. These companies will use your personal information in the same way as we can under this Policy;
• Third parties with whom we partner to provide contests and sweepstakes, which will usually be identified by name in the official rules of the contest or sweepstakes;
• Third-party vendors and other service providers that perform services on our behalf;
• Other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings; and
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
3. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
How to control your communications preferences: You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications, or by contacting us directly at the email address below. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
Modifying or deleting your information: If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at email@example.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Data storage and transfer: Your information collected through our website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Company or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Keeping your information safe: We care about the security of your information and use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technological safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through our website. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
The Sites may contain links to and from third party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third party sites.
7. HOW TO CONTACT US