Rainbow Pull-Apart Bread
rainbow pull-apart bread
Cream Cheese Roll with Rainbow Crispy Crust
- MIX bread ingredients together using a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook. Mix at low speed (2-3) for 10 minutes until the dough becomes smooth. Then mix at high speed (6-7) for 15 minutes until the dough is smooth, springy and just a bit tacky.
- LIFT dough out of mixer bowl and transfer to a work place.
- DIVIDE the dough equally to 4 pieces and cover with a plastic wrap.
- ADD one dough and 1 tbsp Suncore Foods Orange Carrot Powder to the mixer and mix until well combined.
- REPEAT the same process for the other 3 doughs.
- COVER with plastic wrap and let them rise for 1-1½ hours until the doughs rise to their double size.
- HEAT the butter in microwave until completely melted.
- ADD other ingredients to the butter and mix until well combined.
- DIVIDE the mixture into 4 portions and add Suncore Foods Powder to each portion. Mix well (The dough should be crumbly).
- PRESS the crumbs together to form a dough.
- TRANSFER each dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and wrap it tightly.
- PREHEAT oven to 350ºF. After the rise, punch each dough down.
- DIVIDE each dough to 4 pieces. Flatten each small dough with your hand and roll out the dough into a flat disc.
- PLACE 1 tsp Spero® Sunflower® Cheese in the center of the dough and lift the edges up around the filling and then pinch them together to seal.
- SLICE 4 pieces of the crust dough from each color. Roll the dough between two pieces of plastic wrap until flattened. Gently place the crust topping onto the bread dough. Place the dough into the baking pan and let is rise until double its size.
- BAKE for 25 -30 minutes.
- INDULGE in your new favorite rainbow cream cheese pull-apart bread!