chocolate raspberry overnight oats
creamy, chocolatey, fruity overnight oats. .
- ROLLED OATS: 1 cup
- PLANT-BASED MILK: 1 cup
- MAPLE SYRUP: 2 tbsp
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese: 2 tbsp, we used The Original :D
- FRESH STRAWBERRIES: 6-8, sliced
- RASPBERRIES: 1/2 cup raspberries
- SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE: 2 tbsp, chopped
- GOLDEN FLAX SEEDS: 1 tsp
- SHREDDED COCONUT: 1 tsp
- POMEGRANATE SEEDS: 2 tbsp
- GARNISH: Drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
- POUR rolled oats into a small food processor & hit go until the oats resemble a coarse, sandy texture (crumbly w/ some larger chunks!).
- PLACE oats, water, 2 spoonfuls of Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, & maple syrup into a big bowl.
- STIR it up! Then cover & pop it in the fridge for at least 30 min. or overnight.
- SCOOP chilled oats into 2 bowls.
- TOP with more spoonfuls of Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, chopped chocolate, flax seeds, shredded coconut, & fruit.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, chocolatey, fruity b-fast!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device