chocolate raspberry overnight oats
creamy, chocolatey, fruity overnight oats.
- ROLLED OATS: 1 cup
- WATER: 1 cup (or amount your oatmeal calls for!)
- MAPLE SYRUP: 3 big spoonfuls, plus a drizzzle to garnish
- Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese: 2 tbsp, we love it with The Original or any sweet flavor :D
- FRUIT: Fresh/dried fruits of your choice! We used strawberries, raspberries, & pomegranate seeds
- SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE: 2 tbsp, chopped
- FLAX SEEDS: 1 tsp, golden
- COCONUT: 1 tsp, shredded
- POUR rolled oats into a small food processor & hit go until the oats resemble a coarse, sandy texture (crumbly w/ some larger chunks!).
- PLACE oats, water, 2 spoonfuls of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, & maple syrup into a big bowl.
- STIR it up! Then cover & pop it in the fridge for at least 30 min. or overnight.
- SCOOP chilled oats into 2 bowls.
- TOP with more spoonfuls of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese, chopped chocolate, flax seeds, shredded coconut, & fruit.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, chocolatey, fruity b-fast!