clouds of cream cheese stuffed in pasta shells
- SHELLS: 8 oz, jumbo
- SPINACH: 10 oz pack, steamed, drained, & chopped
- GARLIC: 3 cloves, minced
- PLANT-BASED OIL: 2 tbsp, we love avocado or EVOO
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese: 2½ tubs, we love using The Original or any savory flavor :D
- HERBS: 1 tsp each of dried basil, oregano, & parsley
- RED PEPP FLAKES: 1 pinch for spice (optional)
- TOMATO SAUCE: 24 oz jar
- BASIL: fresh, to garnish
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
- BRING salted water in a pot to a boil & cook shells. Then, rinse shells w/ cold water & set aside.
- STIR filling (spinach, garlic, oil, Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, & herbs) together in a medium bowl.
- SPREAD ½ of the tomato sauce into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- SPOON filling into shells (or use a piping bag if you have one!) & place into the casserole dish.
- POUR the rest of the tomato sauce over the stuffed shells & cover with tin foil.
- BAKE for 25-30 min. or until nice and bubbly.
- GARNISH w/ basil.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, dreamy pastaaa!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device