crispy cauliflower crust with creamy pesto & toppings galore!
- PIZZA CRUST: 1, store-bought, we used cauliflower crust!
- PESTO: ⅓ cup
- TOMATOES: ½ cup, cherry, halved
- Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese: ⅓ cup, The Herb :D
- BASIL: fresh leaves, to garnish
- PREHEAT oven - follow your pizza crust's temp. instructions!
- SPREAD pesto over the crust, leaving a ¼ inch border.
- DOLLOP spoonfulls of Spero Sunflower™ Cream Cheese around the pizza (the more the cheesier!) & place tomatoes around the cheese.
- BAKE it up, according to your pizza crust's instructions.
- GARNISH w/ basil when your pizza is done.
- INDULGE in your new fave herb-y, pesto-y pizza!