ooey gooey cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing
DOUGH (PART 1)
- STIR together the cinnamon and brown sugar.
- MELT the plant-based butter gently over low heat.
DOUGH (PART 2)
- REMOVE the dough from the refrigerator and roll out onto floured surface into a 9"x12" rectangle.
- BRUSH the surface of the dough with the melted butter and SPRINKLE the cinnamon sugar evenly over the surface.
- SPREAD the raisins evenly over the surface of the dough.
- ROLL the dough up tightly so that the roll follows the longer edge of the rectangle.
- CUT the roll into 2" pieces to make about 9-10 pieces.
- PLACE the rolls into a parchment lined pan– we like to use a 9" round cake pan!
- COVER the rolls with plastic wrap and allow to sit for 1 hour in a warm place to rise.
- PREHEAT the oven to 375˚F.
- REMOVE the plastic and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- COOL for 15 minutes before icing.
- WHISK together the powdered sugar, Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese, plant-based butter, and sea salt until a creamy icing is formed.
- BRUSH the icing onto the warm cinnamon rolls.
- INDULGE in the most delicious, ooey, gooey cinnamon rolls you ever did eat.