creamy, savory, delicious!
- Spero Alternative Goat Cheese: ½ cup, The Goat :D
- RISOTTO: 1½ cups arborio rice or cauliflower rice
- MUSHROOMS: 12 oz, minced. We used Cremini!
- ONION: ½, minced
- GARLIC: 3 cloves, minced
- OIL: 1 tsp, we love avocado or EVOO
- VEGGIE STOCK: 2-2½ cups
- WHITE WINE: ½ cup (optional)
- SPICES: salt & pepp, to taste
- SAUTÉ onion & garlic in pot w/ a dash of oil until translucent.
- ADD mushrooms & sauté until soft. Pop on a lid to keep in moisture.
- ADD rice & mix well.
- ADD veggie stock, mix, then let simmer for approx. 20 min. until broth is mostly absorbed.
- ADD ½ cup white wine/veggie stock once broth is mostly absorbed, mix, & let simmer.
- ADD ½ cup Spero Alternative Goat Cheese once broth is mostly absorbed & mix. *repeat step 5 if still dry!
- SEASON w/ salt and pepp, to taste.
- INDULGE in your new fave creamy, dreamy, goat-y risotto!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device