creamy, savory, delicious!
- BREAD: 2 slices, we love a multigrain or sourdough!
- OLIVE OIL: ½ tbsp (optional)
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese: 2-4 tbsp, The Original :D
- FRESH CHIVES: 1 tsp, finely chopped
- ARTICHOKE HEARTS: 4-6, marinated, grilled, halved, & drained
- RED RADISHES: 2-4, thinly sliced
- CUCUMBER: 1 (small), cut into thin ribbons
- BABY ARUGULA: handful, to garnish
- SALT & PEPPER, to taste
- BRUSH bread slices lightly w/ oil & toast until lightly browned. *If using a regular toaster, do not brush with oil!
- SPREAD each toasted bread slice w/ a thick layer of Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese (the cheesier the better!) & sprinkle w/ chopped chives.
- ARRANGE 2 artichoke hearts on top of each slice & garnish w/ radishes, cucumbers, & arugula.
- INDULGE in this creamy, crunchy, savory toast!
do you have a recipe to share?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device